MCSC Community Resilience Fellows
The Michigan Community Service Commission, the state’s lead agency on volunteerism, is seeking individuals for a Volunteerism Summer Associatethrough the AmeriCorps Volunteers In Service to America (VISTA) Summer Associates program. Living allowance of $513 bi-weekly and upon successful completion an Education Award of $1,311.11 in college funding or minimum cash stipend of $276.
Fellows will be able to select one or all of the focus activities below that match their interest and skills for career development.
Support Nonprofit Capacity
· Identify nonprofits that engage volunteers and receive donations to enter in online platform
· Assist with telling nonprofits story of impact
· Share the message of the Nonprofit Guide to assist individuals and organizations on their service journey
· Assist with launching a skills-based volunteer platform and Board Connect platform
· Support Equity and Social Justice work throughout the state
Engage Youth in Volunteerism
¡ Support schools and youth to utilize volunteer platform InnerView
¡ Develop marketing materials and outreach communication
¡ Assist with implementing the youth volunteerism awards
Developing Training and Technical Assistance
¡ Assist with developing appealing videos and webinars to engage learners
¡ Support the development of super conference to be executed in fall 2021
¡ Assist with implementing Learning Management System platform to track trainings and assessment of learning
See full position description and posting here: MCSC Community Fellows.